Weber Shandwick Jobs Worldwide
Account Director/Vice President, Client Experience
New York, New York, United States
Position not limited to New York
We are looking for an Account Director/Vice President to join our North American team that can lead client-consulting projects, contribute to thought leadership, and participate in new business. United Minds operates across the agency’s broader network, effectively delivering access to the opportunities and resources that drive career development and other goal-oriented achievements.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and contribute to employee engagement projects for large brands, requiring knowledge of change management process and principles and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Act as a member of a cross functional team, working with other Weber Shandwick practices, to drive holistic business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results on their bottom line
- Develop and implement internal communications & change management programs for clients, consistently producing high quality content.
- Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively – Build relationships with clients and colleague at all levels
- Owns client communications with supervision from manager; can reliably represent agency to external stakeholders
- Supports responses to new business opportunities as needed including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
- Integrates junior staff into workflow scenarios; possesses the ability to delegate tasks while still remaining accountable for outcomes
- Supervise junior staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
What We Are Looking For
- Strong oral and written business communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development or related field is a plus
- Ability to professionally interface with clients
- Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt
- Able to drive results even in ambiguous situations, able to quickly take ownership of process or deliverables
- Demonstrates potential to lead engagements
- Shows exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Exhibits a strong commitment to agency and personal career success
- Consistently meets (often tight) deadlines
- Emphasizes attention to detail and quality, while working with a sense of urgency
- 8-10 years’ experience driving internal communications strategies and change management initiatives for large complex organizations – either from the perspective of an agency or a consulting firm, or within a dynamic in-house communications firm
- BA in communications, public relations, English or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
United Minds is a management consultancy that specializes in transformation, change management, employee engagement, and internal communications. Leveraging a deep bench of specialists, we work with leading global brands to deliver positive, lasting change by combining data-fueled strategy and creative communications solutions, engaging stakeholders in every part of the process.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.