Weber Shandwick Jobs Worldwide
Manager, Talent Acquisition (Freelance Recruiting)
New York, New York, United States
As a result of continued growth, Weber Shandwick is building upon their Talent Acquisition team with an additional Manager position. In this role, the incumbent will be a valued partner to the existing team of recruiters, working collaboratively to serve Freelance recruitment across North America in various functional areas, supported by a team of coordinators on the end-to-end recruitment process. The incumbent will collaborate with senior management as well as the TA team, to create and execute search strategies to attract and retain top tier freelance talent.
- Recruit top freelance talent and develop and implement a robust pipelining strategy for recruiting diverse, high caliber freelancers
- Continuously build and maintain an organized and categorized pipeline of freelance talent for all functional areas across North America
- Partner with senior leadership and resource management across the regions to develop a keen understanding of business priorities and to provide strategic insights as an expert resource in freelance talent acquisition
- Navigate timely execution of all deliverables and execution of the results in a dynamic, highly complex, matrixed organization
- Evaluate the freelance recruitment and management process and make recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Stay up to date on compliance imperatives for temporary employment and ensure that our process always remains compliant
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to fuel preparedness during the interview process
- Determine and apply appropriate assessment and selection tools to drive the highest quality of candidate selection, including administering training for managers on interviewing and selection skills, as needed
- Instill an engaging candidate experience in part by monitoring feedback channels
- Ensure recruiting resources are allocated to support the most critical business initiatives
- Partner with HR Generalists and Finance to ensure that payment is executed timely
- Maintain a record of actively engaged freelance talent including duration and follow up with hiring teams to determine if talent should be extended, converted or released
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- 3-5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting with experience recruiting for freelance talent; preferred experience recruiting creative, tech and digital talent
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of recruiting ATS systems; knowledge of Greenhouse a plus
- Experience with owning and driving a hiring strategy
- Capacity to partner closely with hiring managers, partners and all stakeholders
- Excellent project and program management experience
- Great communication and presentation skills
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.