Weber Shandwick Jobs Worldwide
Vice President, Client Experience, Healthcare
Century City, California, United States
Vice President, Healthcare
The Weber Shandwick Los Angeles Office is currently seeking a Vice President for its Healthcare Practice.
The Vice President is responsible for managing client and inter-agency relationships, playing a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of our Health Practice. The VP will be responsible for all aspects of a client relationship and account team. They will supervise one big piece of business with multiple work streams and team members. Other responsibilities include; recommending programs and activities coordinating with client's goals, effectively delegating projects, offering counsel to team members and allocating agency resources to match client budgets. VPs are also engaged with business development, strategic program planning and the development of creative concepts. The ideal candidate will have healthcare experience with a proven track record of managing branded and unbranded campaigns with media and third party partnerships.
If you are a project management whiz who’s excited about managing talented junior staff members, building strong relationships with clients, and taking your PR career to the next level on a team that’s dynamic, creative, smart and fun, then we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day client support and counsel
- Facilitating integration efforts with other agency partners
- Driving communications support around campaigns
- Working across internal specialists including media, digital and creative
- Working with senior counselors on strategy
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years related professional experience (5-6 years of which should be at a PR Agency)
- Pharmaceutical and/or biotech drug development experience required
- FDA approval experience is also preferred
- New business development experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Internet and on-line services
- Can turn ideas into workable plans
- Capacity to convey ownership of assigned projects to junior team members
- Can solve conflict
- Can mobilize and motivate teams
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Aptitude for financial analysis
- Can complete challenging projects within set parameters
- Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as individual career
- Can anticipate client and team needs
- Attention to detail and quality
- Instills confidence with clients and colleagues
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.