Weber Shandwick Jobs Worldwide
Social Media Analytics Manager (Remote) – 6 Month FTC
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Social Media Analytics Manager (6 Month FTC) to join our analytics team. This is a unique opportunity to work remotely whilst working with our EMEA Insights team based in London on a range of International and global projects.
With the agency shifting towards data-led insights and increased demand from our clients we are growing at pace and are looking to hire a Social Media Analytics Manager (6 Month FTC)
There is a huge opportunity to grow professionally whilst learning from some brilliant thinkers in how to apply analytics in a business context. Working with various analytics tools and methodologies, the Social Media Analytics Manager (6 Month FTC) will get first-hand exposure to clients, their business problems and acquire useful transferable skills both in the application of your analytics abilities, and in presentation and people skills. The company also offers a plethora of training opportunities tailored to your career goals and interests.
You will be joining an eclectic bunch of people
In the Insights team, we have diverse backgrounds and expertise, speak many languages and bring this variety together in the work we do as a team. We both have, and get to have, experience with clients both in the UK and globally, championing insight and analysis in decision-making to enable real business performance.
It really is never boring in our team. The type of analytics work we do covers:
- Influencer identification
- Social listening
- Conversation analysis
- Audience insights / profiling
- Campaign reports
- Multichannel reports
- Website analytics
- Modelling and data science
On a day-to-day basis, our main aim is to identify patterns in data which will provide useful insights to our clients. We channel our positive attitude, critical thinking and analytical mind-sets to solve our client’s problems, provide inputs into strategy and see opportunities not visible without data and insights. Depending on scope and requirements we work together or individually to identify insight from large (big data, Machine learning, sentiment analysis) and small data (research and panels).
What will you be doing?
As an Social Media Analytics Manager (6 Month FTC) , you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to the day-to-day analytics needs of our clients and, depending on your experience, either deliver insights independently or in tandem with thewider Insights team across:
- Data wrangling
- Social listening
- Audience profiling and influencers identification
- Analysing data sets to extract key findings
- Implementing measurement and evaluation frameworks
- Performance monitoring
- Audience segmentation
- Campaign and monthly reporting
- Website reporting
- Understanding of media channel landscapes
Who are you?
We are looking for an Social Media Analytics Manager (6 Month FTC) with demonstrable experience, keen to work in the media, digital and or social domain. Skills needed:
- Demonstrated experience in analytics, business intelligence or a similar role
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL and Excel
- Proven track record of using data to create insight
- Experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics)
- Familiarity with social tools (e.g Brandwatch, Meltwater, Sprinklr)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An appetite for challenge, innovation and learning new skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment
Why would you join Weber Shandwick?
- We will provide you with a fulfilling, collaborative, and friendly place to work in
- You will develop innovative solutions and add value driven, data driven decisions
- You will get to work across different teams, clients and industries offering you a unique insight on how different business work
- We have a culture of sharing best practice across our methodologies and products
- You’ll get to work with different tools and different methodologies, some you might know and some which will be new to you
- We have a bright open floor office with free fruit, coffee and refreshments
- You’ll get to join in with lots of social events with the teams and the our clients
Note from the Talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search